Article Editor

International Health Forms

Dr. Nankman is USDA certified to complete health certificates for both national and international travel. If you need to take your pet to another country, we can help make sure all your forms are completed properly for smooth sailing through customs. For more information about travel requirements, contact your airline and check out the USDA website

International travel can be stressful, but a few simple steps can help you and your pet get to your destination.

1. Advance preparation is key. Check out the USDA/APHIS (website link above) to see what the requirments are to get a time line established.

2. You will need a health certificate completed by a USDA accredited veterinarian

3. Get the health certificate endorsed by your local USDA/APHIS office. You can check out the USDA/APHIS website link above for office locations. Typically most people go to Harrisburg.

4. Check with you airline carrier to see if they have additional requirements for your pet.